Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hi5 Sound of the Week with MAS Enrich Junior

I attended Hi5 Sound of the Week's shooting...
With MAS Enrich Junior..

We're not allow to park our cars...
Hence,
Everyone gathered in Pullman Hotel, Putrajaya....
And headed together...
To the studio!~
With my favourite vehicle - Bus!!!

I'm going to meet my Idol, Hi5..
Pretty soon...
Excited to the maximum!

This would be my 2nd time...
Meeting Hi5...
The 1st time was during Hi5 House Party!~

Mummy's not allowed,
To follow the kids...
And they only can see us...
Through the TV...
Inside the tent...

Our session...
Will be dancing..
'Animal Dance'
With Hi5!~

My kor kor and jie jie and me...
Are one of those kids...
As I always watched in Hi5 show...

This is really one...
Very unforgettable experience for me...

And guess what?!~
We have a very upclose and personal session...
Together with Hi5,
During the group photo...

Oh My!!!!!!
Mary actually carry me!!!!!
And I hugged her back!!!!!

Thank you Hi5.
And MAS Enrich Junior....
For such a wonderful experience!~

1 comment:

  1. wow...can meet their idols..
    I also wish to attende...Abbie

    ReplyDelete

SPX Express Optimises Logistics Network, Accelerates E-commerce Delivery by 30%

SPX Express (SPX), Shopee's trusted logistics partner, celebrates a nationwide boost in e-commerce efficiency with the opening of the ne...